RH Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- When will my registry be available to friends and family?
Your registry will be available immediately, whether it's created online, by phone or in store.
- How do I make changes to my registry?
- How frequently do purchases against my registry get updated nationwide?
We try to update gift registries promptly to reflect all purchases, whether made in one of our stores, or online, but we cannot guarantee that we will always be able to do so.
- How long will my registry remain available to me and to my guests?
You will be able to access your registry indefinitely. Guests will be able to access your list for 3 years after your event date.
- Will gifts be sent directly to me?
When you set up your registry, you'll be able to choose two different ship-to designations for where you'd like your gifts shipped before and after the event.
- How should I handle returning a gift?
Please see our return policy
- How can I cancel my registry?
If you wish to cancel your registry, please call us at 1.800.762.1005 and select menu option #5.