Neoclassical Rondelle Tufted Stool
Our interpretation of the Roman X-base form is a faithful reproduction of a neoclassical antique. Bowed legs, hand-carved rondelles and upholstery tacks are defining motifs.
Show product details...
- Made of kiln-dried birch fortified with double-dowel construction and corner blocks
- Thickly padded seat is tufted for extra dimension
- Upholstery tacks define the seat edge
- A circular design, or rondelle, is hand-carved at the sides
- Finish lends the wood the patina of age
- 22"W x 16"D x 17"H
Shown in sand Belgian Linen.