Vintage French Round Cane Back Fabric Stool
We've reproduced the classic Louis XVI dining chair with a light and airy caned back, a version of the chair popular during the French colonial period. Updated in relaxed fabric and a casual finish, our stool also features a linear form, nuanced carving and scrollwork, and tapered legs.
Show product details...
- Hand-carved oak frame and hand-turned legs
- Caned back
- Generously padded seat
- Available in distressed white oak, burnt oak, brown oak drifted, black oak drifted or weathered oak drifted finishes
- For normal daily care, dust with a feather duster or wipe with a clean, dry cloth
- Barstool Overall: 19¾"W x 23½"D x 50"H
- Barstool Seat: 30"H
- Barstool Weight: 21 lbs.
- Counter Stool Overall: 19¾"W x 23½"D x 46"H
- Counter Stool Seat: 26"H
- Counter Stool Weight: 20 lbs.
Click on a swatch above to show available Finish colors
Shown in sand Belgian Linen and burnt oak finish.