French Victorian Upholstered Left-Arm Chaise
With its deeply cushioned seat, high tufted back and flaring scroll arm, our 19th-century French-inspired chaise pairs lavish comfort with classic Victorian design. Caster-equipped front legs recall the style of the age.
Show product details...
- Built by hand of kiln-dried hardwood
- Corner-blocked construction
- Wide jute strapping supports the 8-way hand-tied seat spring
- Styled with a flaring scrolled arm and turned front legs
- Deeply tufted seat cushion, back and arm
- Two walnut front legs sit on non-locking brass casters
- Seat cushion has a down-blend fill; a thin foam core wrapped with 80% feathers and 20% down
- 33½"W x 78"D x 33½"H
Shown in sand Belgian Linen.
Product Not Available
We're sorry. This product is no longer available
Please continue browsing.