Vintage French Camelback Fabric Armchair
Our reproduction of a Louis XVI dining chair displays the elegant restraint emblematic of neoclassicism, updated in rich, premium leather and a casual finish.
Show Details +
- Built by hand, using traditional joinery
- Solid oak hand-carved frame and hand-turned legs
- Generously padded seat
- Available in distressed white oak, burnt oak, brown oak drifted, black oak drifted or weathered oak drifted finishes
- Wipe wood with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid direct sunlight and heat to protect the finish.
- Overall: 24"W x 26"D x 40"H
- Seat: 20"H
- Arm: 26"H
- Weight: 35 lbs.
Click on a swatch above to show available Finish colors
Shown in sand Belgian Linen with burnt oak finish.