Vintage French Nailhead Fabric Armchair
Our reproduction of a Louis XVI dining chair displays the elegant restraint emblematic of neoclassicism, updated in relaxed fabric and a casual finish.
Show Details +
- Features a linear form, nuanced carving and scrollwork, tapering columnar legs and nailheads framing the back of the chair
- Hand-carved oak frame and hand-turned legs
- Rough-hewn wood finish
- Generously padded seat
- Cushioned arms for greater comfort
- In Distressed White Oak, Burnt Oak, Brown Oak Drifted, Black Oak Drifted or Weathered Oak Drifted finish
- Wipe wood with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid direct sunlight and heat to protect the finish.
- Also available in leather
- Overall: 23"W x 22"D x 38"H
- Seat: 20"H
- Arm: 28"H
Click on a swatch above to show available Finish colors
Shown in Sand Belgian Linen with Burnt Oak finish.