Vintage French Camelback Fabric Side Chair
Our reproduction of a Louis XVI dining chair displays the elegant restraint emblematic of neoclassicism, updated in rich, premium leather and a casual finish.
Show Details +
- Built by hand, using traditional joinery
- Solid oak hand-carved frame and hand-turned legs
- Rough-hewn wood finish
- Generously padded seat
- In Distressed White Oak, Burnt Oak, Brown Oak Drifted, Black Oak Drifted or Weathered Oak Drifted finish
- Wipe wood with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid direct sunlight and heat to protect the finish.
- Also available in leather
- Overall: 20"W x 25"D x 40"H
- Seat: 20"H
- Weight: 26 lbs.
Click on a swatch above to show available Finish colors
Shown in Sand Belgian Linen with Burnt Oak finish.