9' 19th C. Chesterfield Upholstered Sofa
Noted for its style, construction and comfort, our fine 19th C. Chesterfield Sofa is generously sized and plushly padded. It features deep hand tufting – a style perfected during the Victorian and Edwardian eras – accented with stitching.
Show Details +
- Built by hand with a kiln-dried, corner-blocked solid walnut frame
- 8-way, hand-tied spring suspension
- Tufted and tied back and inner arms, bold flaring scroll-arms
- 1 seat cushion/tight back
- Seat cushion is a down-blend fill (a thin foam core wrapped with 80% feathers and 20% down)
- Feet feature a dry walnut wood finish
- Professional upholstery cleaning recommended
- 108"W x 41"D x 31"H
- Clearance needed for delivery: 31". Learn more.
Product Not Available
We're sorry. This product is no longer available
Please continue browsing.