19th C. English Wing Settee
In the early 19th century, this sort of seating would have offered a cozy haven from drafts and distractions in an English manor house. Today, its lavishly tufted wrap-around back and deep seat provide unparalleled comfort, along with shelter from quotidian concerns.
Show Details +
- Built of kiln-dried hardwood
- Corner blocked joinery
- Spring suspension
- Winged, wrap-around back and scrolled arms are deeply tufted
- Front legs are fitted with petite, swiveling, non-locking casters
- Tufted seat cushion padded with a polyfiber-feather fill (polyfiber and feather wrapped around a 4½" resilient foam core)
- Tall, slim solid walnut legs
Shown in sand Belgian Linen and antiqued brown walnut finish.
Product Not Available
We're sorry. This product is no longer available
Please continue browsing.