French Baroque Upholstered Wing Chair
A highly unusual, inverted-batwing silhouette lends uncommon flair to our French Baroque-style chair. The wings flank a tall, raked back, leading to down-scrolled arms and a loose, knife-edge cushion – punctuated with four linen tufts. The result is a comfortable, sheltering retreat, with antiqued brass nailheads accentuating the striking silhouette.
Show Details +
- Kiln-dried solid walnut construction
- Mortise-and-tenon joinery with corner blocking
- Spring suspension
- Hand-applied nails
- Seat cushion padded with a down-feather fill (polyfiber and feather wrapped around a 4½" resilient foam core)
- Fabric is treated for stain-resistance
- Solid walnut os de mouton legs
- 26"W x 35"D x 46"H
Shown in sand Belgian Linen with antiqued black walnut finish.
Product Not Available
We're sorry. This product is no longer available
Please continue browsing.