San Marco Upholstered Armchair
Rococo design reached its apex of style and refinement in the furniture produced in Venice in the mid-18th-century. This chair captures the sophistication of the era with its flared rectangular back, elegantly carved apron and bold cabriole front legs. The closed-arm design neatly suits smaller spaces.
Show Details +
- Solid walnut construction
- 8-way, hand-tied spring suspension
- Accented with antiqued brass nailheads outlining the seat and back
- Loose seat cushion has pulled-through tufts
- Seat cushion padded with down-blend fill (polyfiber and feather wrapped around a 4½" resilient foam core)
- Cabriole front legs
- 29"W x 29"D x 31"H
Shown in sand Belgian Linen with antiqued black walnut finish.
Product Not Available
We're sorry. This product is no longer available
Please continue browsing.