Vintage French Nailhead Fabric Stool
Our reproduction of a Louis XVI dining chair displays the elegant restraint emblematic of neoclassicism, updated in relaxed fabric and a casual finish.
Show Details +
- Features a linear form, nuanced carving and scrollwork, tapering columnar legs and nailheads framing the back of the stool
- Hand-carved oak frame and hand-turned legs
- Generously padded seat
- Available in distressed white oak, burnt oak, brown oak drifted, black oak drifted or weathered oak drifted finishes
- Wipe wood with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid direct sunlight and heat to protect the finish.
- Barstool: 20"W x 22¼"D x 47"H
- Barstool Seat: 30"H
- Counter Stool: 20"W x 22¼"D x 43"H
- Counter Stool Seat: 26"H
Product Not Available
We're sorry. This product is no longer available
Please continue browsing.