Vintage French Camelback Cane Back Fabric Side Chair
Our chair's curvaceous lines and generously padded seat recall the lavish style of 18th-century France, and the aesthetic favored by Louis XV. Distinguished by a scalloped seat, a light and airy caned camelback and carved cabriole legs, the soft finish lends it modern understatement.
Show Details +
- Built by hand, using traditional joinery
- Hand-carved solid oak frame and hand-turned legs
- Caned back
- Generously padded seat
- Available in distressed white oak, burnt oak, brown oak drifted, black oak drifted or weathered oak drifted finishes
- For normal daily care, dust with a feather duster or wipe wood with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid direct sunlight and heat to protect the finish.
- Overall: 20"W x 25"D x 40"H
- Seat: 20"H
Click on a swatch above to show available Finish colors
Shown in sand Belgian Linen with burnt oak finish.