Vintage French Camelback Fabric Stool
Our stool's curvaceous lines and generous padding recall the lavish style of 18th-century France, and the aesthetic favored by Louis XV. Distinguished by a scalloped seat, camelback and carved cabriole legs, the soft finish lends it modern understatement.
Show Details +
- Built by hand, using traditional joinery
- Solid oak hand-carved frame and hand-turned legs
- Rough-hewn wood finish
- Generously padded seat
- In Distressed White Oak, Burnt Oak, Weathered Oak Drifted, Brown Oak Drifted or Black Oak Drifted finish
- Wipe wood with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid direct sunlight and heat to protect the finish.
- Also available in leather
- Barstool Overall: 20"W x 23½"D x 48¼"H
- Barstool Seat: 30"H
- Counter Stool Overall: 20"W x 23½"D x 44¼"H
- Counter Stool Seat: 26"H