1940S Wingback Fabric Side Chair
With its enveloping barrelback and exaggerated wings, our dining chair captures the understated glamour of 1940s host and hostess chairs. We brought the design into the present by lowering the seat and giving the legs a weathered finish.
Show Details +
- Solid oak frame and tapered legs
- Barrelback shape offers wraparound comfort
- Seat edged with hand-hammered bronzed nailheads
- Generously padded seat and back
- Poly fill
- In Grey Oak, Weathered Oak Drifted, Brown Oak Drifted or Black Oak Drifted finish
- Also available in leather
- Overall: 26"W x 23"D x 37½"H
- Seat: 19"H
Click on a swatch above to show available Finish colors
Shown in Sand Belgian Linen with Weathered Oak Drifted finish.