Shelter Arm Upholstered Sofa
The clean profile of our circa 1930s French sofa exudes a timeless appeal, with its low, sculptural rectangular form, deeply tufted cushions and sturdy silhouette.
Show Details +
- Kiln-dried walnut frame
- Corner-blocked joinery
- 8-way, hand-tied coil springs
- Accented with hand-hammered upholstery tack detail
- 9' and 10' sofas have 4 seat cushions/4 back cushions
- 5' sofa has 2 seat cushions/2 back cushions
- All other sizes have 3 seat cushions/3 back cushions
- Seat cushions have a down-feather fill (down and feather wrapped around a foam core)
- Tapered legs
- Feet feature a dry walnut wood finish
- Lengths: 5', 6', 7', 8', 9', 10'
- Depth: 30½"
- Height: 25½"
- Clearance needed for delivery: 26". Learn more.
Shown in sand Belgian Linen.
Product Not Available
We're sorry. This product is no longer available
Please continue browsing.