19Th C. English Sitting Room Upholstered Chair
An original once intended for use in a British sitting room inspired our faithful reproduction of an accommodating high-back armchair.
Show product details...
- Built of kiln-dried hardwood
- Mortise-and-tenon joinery with corner blocking
- 8-way, hand-tied spring suspension
- High scrolled arms
- Seat padded with a polyfiber feather fill (polyfiber and feather wrapped around a 4½" resilient foam core)
- Splayed, square-section back legs
- Boldly turned circular front walnut legs with casters
- 33"W x 39"D x 41"H
Shown in sand Belgian Linen and dry walnut finish.