17th C. French Upholstered Wing Settee
Regal design from the early 17th century inspired our accommodating seating, generously proportioned and cushioned for 21st-century comfort.
Show product details...
- Louis XIII design, c. early 17th century
- Built by hand of kiln-dried hardwood
- Corner-blocked construction
- Arched back fronted by overstuffed wings
- Descending arms
- Antique brass nailhead trim
- 3 seat cushions/tight back
- Includes 3 lumbar pillows
- Seat cushions padded with a feather-and-down wrap around a resilient foam core
- Hand-carved os de mouton H-stretcher named for its sheep's-horn shape
- Graphite, charcoal and black fabrics feature a black oak drifted wood finish
- Coffee, aubergine and port fabrics feature a brown oak drifted wood finish
- All other fabrics feature a weathered oak drifted wood finish
- 73"W x 36"D x 40"H
Shown in sand Belgian Linen.