19th C. English Roll Arm Upholstered Ottoman
We've replicated Old World artistry in our upholstered ottoman, a comfortable choice replete with detail from the fashionable Second Empire period. The scrolling edges and turned front legs embody the refinement of that era.
Show product details...
- Built by hand of kiln-dried hardwood
- Corner-blocked construction
- Wide jute strapping supports the 8-way, hand-tied spring
- Scrolling edges
- Deeply tufted seat cushion and visible whipstitching
- Cushion has a down-blend fill; a thin foam core wrapped with 80% feathers and 20% down
- Bold, turned legs with casters
- 30"W x 22½"D x 18¾"H
Shown in sand Belgian Linen.