8' 19th C. English Roll Arm Upholstered Sofa
We've replicated Old World artistry in our roll-arm sofa, a comfortable choice replete with detail from the fashionable Second Empire period. The arched back, scrolling edges and turned front legs embody the refinement of that era.
Show Details +
- Built by hand of kiln-dried hardwood
- Corner-blocked construction
- Wide jute strapping supports the 8-way, hand-tied seat spring
- Double-arched back rises above scrolled arms
- Scrolling side edges drop toward back legs
- Deep seat cushion and visible whipstitching
- 2 seat cushions/tight back
- Seat cushions have a down-blend fill; a thin foam core wrapped with 80% feathers and 20% down
- Bold, turned front legs with casters
- Feet feature a dry walnut wood finish
- 96"W x 40"D x 37"H
- Clearance needed for delivery: 37". Learn more.
Shown in sand Belgian Linen.
Product Not Available
We're sorry. This product is no longer available
Please continue browsing.