19th C. English Roll Arm Upholstered Chair
We've replicated Old World artistry in our roll-arm upholstered chair, a comfortable choice replete with detail from the fashionable Second Empire period. The arched back, scrolling edges and turned front legs embody the refinement of that era.
Show product details...
- Built by hand of kiln-dried hardwood
- Corner-blocked construction
- Wide jute strapping supports the 8-way, hand-tied seat spring
- Arched back rises above scrolled arms
- Scrolling side edges drop toward back legs
- Deeply tufted seat cushion and visible whipstitching
- Seat cushion has a down-blend fill; a thin foam core wrapped with 80% feathers and 20% down
- Bold, turned front legs with casters
- 30"W x 40"D x 37"H