Sandringham Upholstered Club Chair
With its button tufting, rolled arms and compressed bun feet, Sandringham takes its design cues from English chairs of the late-Victorian period. The contours of the tipped, curved back and deep seat cradle the sitter in exceptional comfort.
Show product details...
- Kiln-dried hardwood construction
- Edged with hand-hammered antiqued brass nailhead trim
- Double-doweled frame
- Corner-blocked joinery
- Sinuous spring suspension
- Seat cushion padded with a standard fill (polyfiber wrapped around a 4½" resilient foam core)
- Solid ash bun feet
- Graphite, charcoal and black fabrics feature a black oak drifted wood finish
- Coffee, aubergine and port fabrics feature a brown oak drifted wood finish
- All other fabrics feature a weathered oak drifted wood finish
- Antiqued brass casters
- Also available in leather
- 34"W x 40"D x 35"H
Shown in sand Belgian Linen.