Parisian Upholstered Recliner
Inspired by an original from 1920s Paris, this is the perfectly proportioned French club chair. The sculpted, domed back and deep seat, flanked by padded rolled arms, invites relaxed pursuits.
Show product details...
- Built of kiln-dried hardwood
- Double-doweled frame
- Corner blocked joinery
- Coil spring suspension
- Recliner opens smoothly with a push on the arms and closes easily with simple leg pressure
- 1 seat cushion/tight back
- Choose standard fill (polyfiber wrapped around a 4½" foam core) or down-feather fill (feather and down wrapped around a 4½" foam core)
- Slightly tapered soild oak block feet
- Graphite, charcoal and black fabrics feature a black oak drifted wood finish
- Coffee, aubergine and port fabrics feature a brown oak drifted wood finish
- All other fabrics feature a weathered oak drifted wood finish
- Also available in leather
- 36½"W x 40"D x 33"H
- Clearance needed for delivery: 30". Learn more.
Shown in sand Belgian Linen.