King Upholstered Club Chair
Lavish dimensions and a regal silhouette define this chair, based on an early 20th C. English design. Characterized by its high, ogee-sculpted back, it also features button-tufted padded arms for comfort.
Show product details...
- Built of kiln-dried hardwood
- Corner-blocked joinery
- 8-way, hand-tied spring suspension
- Edged with hand-hammered antique brass nailhead trim
- Button tufting on inside of arms
- Seat padded with a down-feather fill (down and feather wrapped around a resilient foam core); coordinating back is all down and feathers
- Solid oak bun feet
- Graphite, charcoal and black fabrics feature a black oak drifted wood finish
- Coffee, aubergine and port fabrics feature a brown oak drifted wood finish
- All other fabrics feature a weathered oak drifted wood finish
- Also available in leather
- 30"W x 35½"D x 31"H
Shown in sand Belgian Linen.