The style, construction and comfort of a fine Chesterfield sofa from the 1830s, designed to handsomely accommodate overnight guests. The amply padded upholstery is accented with deep hand tufting, a style perfected during the Victorian and Edwardian eras. Shelters one mattress between its high curved sides.
Show product details...
- Amply padded end-to-end
- Frame is handcrafted of kiln-dried solid hardwood
- Hand-turned oak legs have a weathered oak finish
- Mattress not included; no box spring needed
- Hand-hammered exposed upholstery tacks reflect artisan tailoring
- Twin Daybed: 51½"W x 95½"L x 35½"H
- Full Daybed: 66½"W x 95½"L x 35½"H
- Queen Daybed: 73½"W x 100½"L x 35½"H
Shown in sand Belgian Linen.