Lorraine Chair with Burlap
Our chair's low seat and exposed wood frame recall 18th-century French Louis XV period designs.
Show Details +
- Traditional Rococo carvings and ornamentation have been stripped away to showcase the chair's exquisite curved lines
- Deep wings serve to create a cozy enclosure that rebuffs drafts and captures the warmth of the hearth
- Built by hand with mortise-and-tenon joinery
- Upholstered interior and seat cushion
- Back is in natural burlap, accented with hand-hammered brads
- Plushly padded for comfort
- Includes 1 lumbar pillow
- Solid oak legs
- 34"W x 34"D x 41"H
Shown in sand Belgian Linen with distressed white oak finish.
Product Not Available
We're sorry. This product is no longer available
Please continue browsing.