Auguste Salon Bench with Burlap
After the curves and flourishes of Louis XV style, Louis XVI ushered in a taste for simplicity and stately, linear form. Our bench follows suit, with an exposed oak frame set on rosette-topped fluted legs. Its padded bench seat meets a tightly upholstered back with two loose pillows for added comfort.
Show product details...
- Proportioned for smaller spaces
- Built by hand with mortise-and-tenon joinery
- Square back and slim, hand-carved legs
- Back is in natural burlap, accented with hand-hammered brads
- 1 seat cushion/tight back
- Includes 2 accent pillows
- Seat cushion padded with a mixture of polyfiber, feathers and down; coordinating accent pillows are all polyfiber
- Solid oak legs
- 70"W x 29"D x 35"H
- Weight: 80 lbs.
Click on a swatch above to show available Finish colors
Shown in sand Belgian Linen with distressed white oak finish.