1920S Georgian Wingback Chair
We've reproduced a wing chair from 1920s England down to the last curve and upholstery tack. Its high back and sheltering wings recall a George III version from the late 18th century; the arched top and wraparound wings are a Jazz Age addition.
Show product details...
- Kiln-dried hardwood construction
- Double-doweled frame
- Corner-blocked joinery
- Comfortably padded at back, arms and sides
- High back updated with an arch
- Wings wrap around scroll arms
- Hand-hammered upholstery tacks
- Seat cushion padded with polyfiber wrapped around a foam core
- Straight wood legs
- Also available in leather
- 34"W x 32"D x 48"H
Click on a swatch above to show available Finish colors