Versailles Burlap-Backed Chair
In the grand chateaux of 18th-century France, the porter, stationed by the entrance to admit visitors, would have sat in a chair much like this.
Show Details +
- Inspired by classic 18th-century Louis XV chairs
- Traditional Rococo carvings and ornamentation have been stripped away to showcase the chair's exquisite curved lines
- Dramatic dome and deep wings were designed to fend off drafts
- Built by hand with mortise-and-tenon joinery
- Plushly padded for comfort
- Upholstered interior and seat cushion
- Back is in natural burlap, accented with hand-hammered brads
- Solid oak legs and exposed frame
- 33"W x 31"D x 62"H
Shown in sand Belgian Linen with distressed white oak finish.
Product Not Available
We're sorry. This product is no longer available
Please continue browsing.