Marseilles Chair with Burlap
An 18th-century French bergère from the Louis XV period lent its curvaceous camelback silhouette and exposed-wood framing to our lounge chair.
Show Details +
- Traditional Rococo carvings and ornamentation have been stripped away to showcase the chair's exquisite curved lines
- Built by hand with mortise-and-tenon joinery
- Plushly padded for comfort, it has the classic bergère's low, deep seat and tipped back
- Upholstered interior and seat cushion
- Back is in natural burlap, accented with hand-hammered brads
- Includes 1 accent pillow
- Solid oak legs
- 29"W x 31"D x 37"H
Shown in sand Belgian Linen with distressed white oak finish.
Product Not Available
We're sorry. This product is no longer available
Please continue browsing.