Lyon Chair With Burlap
We've taken the classic 18th-century French bergère from the Louis XV period, with its exposed wood frame and low seat designed for lounging, and given it a relaxed look befitting its comfortable character.
Show Details +
- Traditional Rococo carvings and ornamentation have been stripped away to showcase the chair's exquisite curved lines
- Built by hand with mortise-and-tenon joinery
- Back is in natural burlap, accented with hand-hammered brads
- Upholstered interior and seat cushion
- Plushly padded for comfort
- Includes 1 accent pillow
- Solid oak legs
- 32"W x 35"D x 41"H
Shown in sand Belgian Linen with distressed white oak finish.
Product Not Available
We're sorry. This product is no longer available
Please continue browsing.