Keaton Upholstered Club Swivel Chair
The streamlined style of the early 1940s resonates in our unconventional interpretation of the club chair, edged with hand-hammered upholstery tacks that reflect artisan tailoring.
Show product details...
- Hand-built in the USA
- Kiln-dried hardwood construction
- Sinuous spring suspension
- Double-doweled frame
- Corner-blocked joinery
- Lavishly cushioned at back, arms and sides
- Slight arch at top frames the cushioned back
- Slanted frame encourages long-term relaxation
- Scooped arms with a modest outward roll
- Edged with hand-hammered upholstery tacks at back and arms
- Hidden steel base with ball-bearing mechanism for a smooth, 360 degree swivel
- Seat cushion padded with a standard fill (polyfiber wrapped around a resilient foam core); coordinating back is all polyfiber
- Also available in leather
- 32"W x 36"D x 36"H
Shown in sand Belgian Linen.