Auguste Salon Bench
After the curves and flourishes of Louis XV style, Louis XVI ushered in a taste for simplicity and stately, linear form. Our bench follows suit, with an exposed oak frame set on rosette-topped fluted legs. Its padded bench seat meets a tightly upholstered back with two loose pillows for added comfort.
Show Details +
- Proportioned for smaller spaces
- Built by hand with mortise-and-tenon joinery
- Square back and slim, hand-carved legs
- 1 seat cushion/tight back
- Includes 2 accent pillows
- Seat cushion padded with a mixture of polyfiber, feathers and down; coordinating accent pillows are all polyfiber
- Solid oak legs
- 70"W x 29"D x 35"H
- Weight: 80 lbs.
Click on a swatch above to show available Finish colors
Shown in sand Belgian Linen with distressed white oak finish.
Product Not Available
We're sorry. This product is no longer available
Please continue browsing.