Ondine Salon Bench
Our settee's elegant, arching back, down-scrolled arms and cabriole legs echo the Louis XV style of mid-1700s France. An exposed frame of hand-carved oak encloses its plush bench seat and tightly upholstered back. Four loose cushions add comfort and relaxed style.
Show Details +
- Proportioned for smaller spaces
- Built by hand with mortise-and-tenon joinery
- Shaped back and arms and hand-carved cabriole legs
- 1 seat cushion/tight back
- Includes 4 accent pillows
- Seat cushion padded with a mixture of polyfiber, feathers and down; coordinating accent pillows are all polyfiber
- Solid oak legs
- 64"W x 28"D x 35"H
Click on a swatch above to show available Finish colors
Shown in sand Belgian Linen with burnt oak finish.