Belgian Shelter Slipcovered Headboard
The understated and stylish interiors of Belgian homes inspired our reinvention of a classic bed design – a slipcovered (and lushly padded) headboard to pair with a bed frame and box spring.
Show Details +
- Offers privacy via its high sides
- Solid hardwood headboard frame
- Wrapped with padding and covered with unbleached muslin
- Headboard comes with attachment to fit most universal bed frames (not included)
- Available in two headboard heights (58"H or 68"H)
- Casual slipcover is removable and has a snug fit
- Performance finish for stain resistance
- Dust or vacuum regularly to help keep fabric looking new. Avoid direct sunlight and heat to prevent premature fading. Dab spills immediately with soft white cloth dampened with distilled water. Do not use tap water or detergents to clean. Professional in-home upholstery cleaning is recommended.
- Belgian Linen, Army Duck and Brushed Linen Cotton Slipcovers can be dry cleaned or machine washed in a commercial washer on cold and hung to dry. Vintage Velvet Slipcovers can be dry cleaned.
- Twin Headboard: 47"W x 12"D x 58"H or 68"H
- Full Headboard: 62"W x 12"D x 58"H or 68"H
- Queen Headboard: 69"W x 12"D x 58"H or 68"H
- King Headboard: 85"W x 12"D x 58"H or 68"H
- Cal King Headboard: 79"W x 12"D x 58"H or 68"H
68" headboard height shown in sand Belgian Linen.