Belgian Camelback Slipcovered Headboard with Bed Skirt
The understated and stylish interiors of Belgian homes inspired our reinvention of a classic bed design – a slipcovered (and lushly padded) headboard and bed skirt to pair with a bed frame and box spring.
Show product details...
- Recalls the curved 18th-century silhouette
- Solid hardwood headboard frame
- Wrapped with padding and covered with unbleached muslin
- Headboard comes with attachment to fit most universal bed frames (not included)
- Available in two headboard heights (58"H or 68"H)
- Casual skirted slipcover is removable
- Cover has a snug fit while allowing skirt to hang around box spring
- Bed skirt length is 15" long
- Performance finish for stain resistance
- Dust or vacuum regularly to help keep fabric looking new. Avoid direct sunlight and heat to prevent premature fading. Dab spills immediately with soft white cloth dampened with distilled water. Do not use tap water or detergents to clean. Professional in-home upholstery cleaning is recommended.
- Belgian Linen, Army Duck and Brushed Linen Cotton Slipcovers can be dry cleaned or machine washed in a commercial washer on cold and hung to dry. Vintage Velvet Slipcovers can be dry cleaned.
- Twin Headboard: 39"W x 4"D x 58"H or 68"H
- Full Headboard: 54"W x 4"D x 58"H or 68"H
- Queen Headboard: 61"W x 4"D x 58"H or 68"H
- King Headboard: 77"W x 4"D x 58"H or 68"H
- Cal King Headboard: 73"W x 4"D x 58"H or 68"H