Vintage French Square Cane Back Fabric Stool
We've reproduced the classic Louis XVI dining chair with a light and airy caned back, a version of the chair popular during the French colonial period. Updated in relaxed fabric and a casual finish, our stool also features a linear form, nuanced carving and scrollwork, and tapered legs.
Show Details +
- Hand-carved oak frame and hand-turned legs
- Caned back
- Generously padded seat
- Available in distressed white oak, burnt oak, brown oak drifted, black oak drifted or weathered oak drifted finishes
- For normal daily care, dust with a feather duster or wipe with a clean, dry cloth
- Wipe wood with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid direct sunlight and heat to protect the finish.
- Barstool Overall: 20"W x 20½"D x 50"H
- Barstool Seat: 30"H
- Barstool Weight: 21 lbs.
- Counter Stool Overall: 20"W x 20¾"D x 46¼"H
- Counter Stool Seat: 26"H
- Counter Stool Weight: 20 lbs.