Belgian Classic Roll Arm Slipcovered Right-Arm Chaise
Our European-inspired take on the classic chaise redefines it for a new age. Low to the ground, deep in profile, sleekly streamlined, and slipcovered for casual yet sophisticated appeal, it's a chic, ultra-comfortable twist on tradition. All sectional components are also available individually, allowing you to customize the configuration of your choice.
Show product details...
- Built of kiln-dried hardwood
- 8-way, hand-tied spring suspension
- Double-doweled frame
- Casual skirted slipcover
- Deep seat offers sink-in comfort
- 1 seat cushion/1 back cushion
- Choose standard fill (polyfiber wrapped around 4½" foam core) or down-feather fill (feather and down wrapped around a 4½" foam core)
- Coordinating back cushions are all polyfiber for standard fill, or all feathers and down for down-feather fill
- Professional upholstery cleaning recommended
- Belgian Linen, Army Duck and Brushed Linen Cotton Slipcovers can be dry cleaned or machine washed in a commercial washer on cold and hung to dry
- Vintage Velvet Slipcovers can be dry cleaned
- Perennials Slipcovers can be spot cleaned with mild soap
- Note that dye lots vary; pieces purchased at different times may not match exactly
- When configuring a sectional, please choose either Luxe or Classic depth for all components
- Also available upholstered in leather
- Classic: 35"W x 68"D x 33"H
- Luxe: 40"W x 78"D x 36"H
- Clearance needed for delivery: 36". Learn more.
Shown in sand Belgian Linen.