Vintage French Square Fabric Stool
Our reproductions of vintage French dining chairs display the elegant restraint emblematic of neoclassicism. Defined by linear form and tapering fluted columnar legs, the chairs have been updated in hand-carved oak with a soft, weathered finish.
Show product details...
- Features a linear form, nuanced carving and scrollwork, and tapering columnar legs
- Hand-carved oak frame and hand-turned legs
- Generously padded seat
- Stain-resistant linen makes chair eminently practical
- Available in distressed white oak, burnt oak, brown oak drifted, black oak drifted or weathered oak drifted finishes
- Barstool Overall: 20"W x 22"D x 47"H
- Barstool Seat: 30"H
- Barstool Weight: 21 lbs.
- Counter Stool Overall: 20"W x 21"D x 43"H
- Counter Stool Seat: 26"H
- Counter Stool Weight: 20 lbs.
Click on a swatch above to show available Finish colors
Shown in sand Belgian Linen and black oak drifted finish.