Vintage French Round Fabric Stool
Our reproductions of vintage French dining chairs display the elegant restraint emblematic of neoclassicism. Defined by linear form and tapering fluted columnar legs, the chairs have been updated in hand-carved oak with a soft, weathered finish.
Show Details +
- Features a linear form, nuanced carving and scrollwork, and tapering columnar legs
- Hand-carved oak frame and hand-turned legs
- Generously padded seat
- Available in distressed white oak, burnt oak, brown oak drifted, black oak drifted or weathered oak drifted finishes
- Wipe wood with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid direct sunlight and heat to protect the finish.
- Also available in leather
- Barstool Overall: 20"W x 22"D x 47"H
- Barstool Seat: 30"H
- Counter Stool Overall: 20"W x 22"D x 43"H
- Counter Stool Seat: 26"H