Vintage French Square Cane Back Fabric Armchair
We've reproduced the classic Louis XVI dining chair with a light and airy caned back, a version of the chair popular during the French colonial period. Updated in relaxed fabric and a casual finish, our chair also features a linear form, nuanced carving and scrollwork, scooped arms and tapered legs.
Show Details +
- Hand-carved oak frame and hand-turned legs
- Caned back
- Generously padded seat
- Available in distressed white oak, burnt oak, brown oak drifted, black oak drifted or weathered oak drifted finishes
- For normal daily care, dust with a feather duster or wipe with a clean, dry cloth
- Wipe wood with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid direct sunlight and heat to protect the finish.
- Overall: 23"W x 22"D x 40"H
- Seat: 20"H
- Arm: 29"H
Click on a swatch above to show available Finish colors
Shown in sand Belgian Linen and burnt oak finish.