Custom Belgian Double Weave Sisal Rug
Woven in Belgium of sisal from Eastern Africa, source of the world's finest quality fibers, our rug is inspired by an ancient weaving pattern. It gets organic texture and tonal color from double strands of sisal crafted in an asymmetric basket weave. The durable, resilient construction with natural non-skid latex backing is ideal in high-traffic areas.
Show Details +
- 100% sisal
- Custom made to order and finished in the USA
- Shipped to your home in 3 weeks
- Customize to the nearest inch, up to 20'L x 13'W
- Coordinating trim available in suede, leather or linen twill
- 100% pigskin suede trim or leather trim in complementary colors is applied in the USA
- Pure linen twill binding is woven in France with mitered corners that lend a clean, tailored finish
- In linen, honey, caramel, mocha, fog and charcoal
2. Select Trim Material
3. Select Trim Color
Back to Product DetailsClick to Zoom
Shown (left to right) in linen, honey, fog and charcoal.
© 2017 RH