Belgian Slope Arm Upholstered Chaise
Our European-inspired take on the classic chaise redefines it for a new age, its arms angling upward for a reverse twist. Low to the ground, deep in profile and sleekly streamlined for casual yet sophisticated appeal, it offers luxurious comfort.
Show product details...
- Built of kiln-dried hardwood
- 8-way, hand-tied spring suspension
- Double-doweled frame
- Sloped arms angle up, a reverse twist on the classic profile
- 1 seat cushion/1 back cushion
- Choose standard fill (polyfiber wrapped around 4½" foam core) or down-feather fill (feather and down wrapped around a 4½" foam core)
- Coordinating back cushion is all polyfiber for standard fill, or all feathers and down for down-feather fill
- Graphite, charcoal and black fabrics feature a black oak drifted wood finish
- Coffee, aubergine and port fabrics feature a brown oak wood finish
- All other fabrics feature a weathered oak wood finish
- Also available in leather
- 39"W x 72"D x 33"H
- Clearance needed for delivery: 31". Learn more.
Shown in sand Belgian Linen.