Vintage French Round Fabric Armchair
Our reproductions of vintage French dining chairs display the elegant restraint emblematic of neoclassicism. Defined by linear form, tapering fluted columnar legs and scooped arms, the chairs have been updated in hand-carved oak with a soft, weathered finish.
Show Details +
- Features a linear form, nuanced carving and scrollwork, and tapering columnar legs
- Hand-carved oak frame and hand-turned legs
- Generously padded seat
- In Distressed White Oak, Burnt Oak, Brown Oak Drifted, Black Oak Drifted or Weathered Oak Drifted finish
- Wipe wood with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid direct sunlight and heat to protect the finish.
- Also available in leather
- Overall: 23"W x 24"D x 40"H
- Seat: 20"H
- Arm: 29"H
- Weight: 37 lbs.
Click on a swatch above to show available Finish colors
Shown in Sand Belgian Linen with Burnt Oak finish.