Classic French Louis XV design meets lavish comfort in a chaise that's meant for lounging. Evoking the classic bergère, we've given the exposed oak frame a soft, drifted finish to lend it an air of relaxed elegance.
Show product details...
- Traditional Rococo carvings and ornamentation have been stripped away to showcase the chair's exquisite curved lines
- Built by hand with mortise-and-tenon joinery
- Plushly padded for comfort, it has the classic bergère's low, deep seat
- Includes loose bolster pillow
- Solid oak legs and exposed frame
- 29"W x 59"D x 38"H
Click on a swatch above to show available Finish colors
Shown in sand Belgian Linen and burnt oak finish.