Os De Mouton Outdoor Wing Chair
A reproduction of a 19th-century French antique, we've updated the classic wing chair for the outdoors. Dressed in premium weather- and stain-resistant Perennials® fabric and paired with quick-dry foam cushions, it's perfectly suited for all-weather, all-season outdoor lounging. The hand-carved sheep's horn-shaped stretchers give the iconic style its evocative name – os de mouton – and are fashioned from solid grade-A teak that's been handsomely weathered. Enveloping wings and a deep seat topped with a bolster ensure considerable comfort.
- Offers the elegance of indoor upholstered furniture
- Durably constructed using marine-grade plywood
- Webbing supports the seat, which is topped with a thick quick-dry foam cushion and matching bolster
- Revolutionary quick-dry foam sheds rainwater and is ready to be used again promptly
- Solid teak legs and stretchers are hand carved in the os de mouton style and have a weathered drifted finish
- Available in sand Linen Weave Perennials® fabric
- Web only
- Overall: 29"W x 34"D x 47"H
- Seat: 15"H (20"H with cushion)
Shown in sand Perennials Textured Linen Weave.