19th C. Chippendale Bench
Modeled on a late 19th-century French garden seat, our solid teak bench combines Chinoiserie fretwork with scrolled arms and smoothly turned legs. The result is a deft balance of linear and luxe that will define and refine outdoor spaces.
- Crafted of sustainably harvested, premium teak
- Weathered grey finish will acquire an even softer patina over time
- Teak able to withstand sun, rain, frost and snow
- Sturdy mortise-and-tenon construction
- Lofty, zippered and poly-filled seat cushion (sold separately) comes in a choice of premium, all-season Perennials® or Sunbrella® fabrics
- Both Perennials and Sunbrella fabrics resist mildew, stains and fading
- Cushions available in 68 fabric choices
- Catalog and Web only
- Overall: 70"W x 23"D x 34"H
- Seat: 16½"H (19½"H with cushion)
- Cushion: 69"W x 22"D x 3"H
Cushions (sold separately) shown in natural Sunbrella Canvas.