18th C. English Hall Bench
An exact reproduction of an 18th-century antique found in an English church hall, our bench features lyrical ogee-curved arms, a high back and turned trestle legs. Bun finials adorn the weather-friendly teak frame, which will age gracefully to a silvery grey patina when left untreated.
- Crafted of sustainably harvested, premium teak
- Weathered grey finish will acquire an even softer patina over time
- Teak able to withstand sun, rain, frost and snow
- Sturdy mortise-and-tenon construction
- Lofty, zippered and poly-filled seat cushion (sold separately) comes in a choice of premium, all-season Perennials® or Sunbrella® fabrics
- Both Perennials and Sunbrella fabrics resist mildew, stains and fading
- Cushions available in 68 fabric choices
- Catalog and Web only
- Bench: 60"W x 24"D x 39"H
- Seat: 11½"H (14½"H with cushion)
- Cushion: 56"W x 19½"D x 3"H
Cushions (sold separately) shown in natural Sunbrella Canvas.