French Cafe Metal Dining Side Chair
Among the first seating to be mass-produced, Michael Thonet's steam-bent wood chair quickly became an icon, surrounding café tables all over 19th-century Paris and inspiring a host of variations. Our interpretation echoes the sculptural open loops of the steam-bent classics in cast aluminum to create seating that's versatile and weather resistant.
- Cast of durable, rust-resistant aluminum
- Curved back and legs capture the design of the original
- Espresso finish
- Lofty, zippered and poly-filled seat cushions (sold separately) come in a choice of premium, all-seasons Perennials® or Sunbrella® fabrics
- Both Perennials and Sunbrella fabrics are easy to clean and care for, resisting mildew, stains and fading
- Cushions available in 123 fabric choices
- Protect your investment with our custom-fit outdoor covers
- Overall: 15"W x 20½"D x 30"H
- Seat: 19"H (20¾"H with cushion)
- Weight: 9.9 lbs.