Os De Mouton Outdoor Ottoman
A reproduction of a 19th-century French antique, we've updated a classic for the outdoors. Dressed in premium weather- and stain-resistant Perennials® fabric and paired with quick-dry foam cushions, it's perfectly suited for all-weather, all-season outdoor lounging. The hand-carved sheep's horn-shaped stretchers give the iconic style its evocative name – os de mouton – and are fashioned from solid grade-A teak that's been handsomely weathered.
- Offers the elegance of indoor upholstered furniture
- Durably constructed using marine-grade plywood
- Webbing provides support; topped with a thick quick-dry foam cushion
- Revolutionary quick-dry foam sheds rainwater and is ready to be used again promptly
- Solid teak legs and stretchers are hand carved in the os de mouton style and have a weathered drifted finish
- 30"W x 20½"D x 21"H
Shown in sand Linen Weave Perennials® fabric.